    Likes Received:
    0
    Well guy i will be taking over as the forum spam queen from now on sorry to torture you from so early on in the forums birth but it is my duty...i just wanted to get aquainted with you all...

    HackaX0rus, Jun 27, 2005

  2. HackaX0rus

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    ahhhh no, i stole the role of spam queen first :D just kidding i am a admin now :D

    unholy, Jun 27, 2005

  3. HackaX0rus

    stlava

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2005
    Messages:
    126
    Likes Received:
    0
    Let the games begin! :twisted:

    stlava, Jun 27, 2005
  4. HackaX0rus

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    spam isn;t tolerated guys, if u do do it, me erik and mike may even ban u from the contest... (includes Spam Queens)

    unholy, Jun 27, 2005
  5. HackaX0rus

    TYCOON

    Joined:
    Jun 27, 2005
    Messages:
    11
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Saskatoon
    I came here becuase your contest was posted in a forum a frequent. Yes I came here becuase of the prize. But if this place turns out to be nice, il be happy to stay. I have been wanting to be a member of more than 1 forum for a long time. My profile for my other site is:
    http://forums.pimprig.com/member.php?userid=431
    Spam whore? Nope. Not really.
    Hope I enjoy my stay, and you enjoy my company.

    TYCOON, Jun 27, 2005
  6. HackaX0rus

    HackaX0rus

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2005
    Messages:
    32
    Likes Received:
    0
    i dont necessarily spam i just post alot...i will see what i can do i am spamming 2 other forums...but i will be glad to join your rnaks and add to the comical times that this forum will surely have...

    HackaX0rus, Jun 27, 2005
  7. HackaX0rus

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    same. be happy to see my long witted very imformative posts.
    i bet mike the admin at www.nzyouth.com :d and even teh mods :D

    unholy, Jun 27, 2005
  8. HackaX0rus

    ZAK18

    Joined:
    Jul 3, 2005
    Messages:
    21
    Likes Received:
    0
    LOL :lol:

    ZAK18, Jul 4, 2005
  9. HackaX0rus

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    they did... basicly everyone has the chance to win now :D

    unholy, Jul 4, 2005