Giving photogs a bad name?

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by RichA, May 18, 2014.

  1. Well, you got your gun! Just think what it would be like in the UK.

    James Silverton, Jun 16, 2014

  2. RichA

    PAS Guest

    True, in the UK it's impossible to get one.

    PAS, Jun 16, 2014

  3. RichA

    PeterN Guest

    And Snowflake & (I think<,) Magic Fountain in Mattituck.

    PeterN, Jun 16, 2014
  4. RichA

    Whisky-dave Guest

    Whisky-dave, Jun 17, 2014
  5. RichA

    Whisky-dave Guest

    In your opinion of course, do you have problems because you've been restricted or is it that you'd like less or no restrictions ?.

    Whisky-dave, Jun 17, 2014