Giving Away My Olympus C-2020Z Digital Camera

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Cindy, Oct 17, 2003.

  1. Cindy

    Cindy Guest

    Giving Away My Olympus C-2020Z Digital Camera

    Well, not quite because you have to "earn" it :) We have been working on
    a new photo web site for a while and we are finally ready to release it
    to the public. We now need as many of you as we can get to do as much
    testing as possible for us. To encourage you to do the testing, the
    person who finds and reports the most (at least 5) critical bugs will
    receive this digicam as a reward. It is not the top of the line camera
    anymore because it takes only 2.1 megapixel photos. But it is still a
    very nice camera (see review at
    http://www.imaging-resource.com/PRODS/C2020/C20A.HTM) and we have taken
    tens of thousands of photos with this little workhorse. (BTW, the cover
    photo on our home page was taken by this camera and you can view a
    sample album of my hair styles from
    http://www.picfa.com/?page=Share&uid=1627974.) We will also give away
    free membership with 200MB storage to the first 100 people who find and
    report at least three new bugs. Hopefully this will get you interested
    to help us. If so, please follow the 1-2-3 steps below to begin your
    testing and start having fun:

    1. Go to http://www.picfa.com to sign up an account. Browse around the
    site and try everything you can find and do.
    2. Go to http://www.picfa.com/?page=FreeSoftware to download and install
    the Picfa Album software. Try everything you can find and do in Picfa Album.
    3. Go to http://www.picfa.com/?page=ContactUs and select Bug Report to
    send us your bug reports. Please also make sure you describe the steps
    to reproduce the reported bugs.

    We will close the testing and choose the digicam winner on November 7,
    2003 (one week after the Halloween). So you'd better start NOW and give
    yourself a chance to show off your Halloween photos too :) BTW, if you
    wonder how we are different from dozens of other photo web sites, you
    are welcome to check out the About Us page at
    http://www.picfa.com/?page=AboutUs. Thanks!

    Happy Halloween and Happy Testing,
    Cindy
    Picfa.com