Given certain requirements any suggestions for cameras that satisfy them

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by JimTheDim, Jul 14, 2005.

  1. JimTheDim

    JimTheDim Guest

    Work have me looking for a camera that satisfies various requirements.
    These are:

    1) Wireless connection. Can be bluetooth or other wi-fi. Would prefer
    wi-fi because bluetooth is not fast enough.

    2) Should be very easy to take an image and wirelessly transfer to a PC
    with a minimum of fuss. So no multiple menu selections to connect
    wirelessly and then more selections to actually send the image.

    3) Built in Flash. Probably external flash but not certain of this.

    4) Resolution of the images is not that important. So only a couple of
    megapixels (say 2) will probably be fine.

    5) Not sure of level of zoom but let's assume 3x optical.

    I have search for such a camera and have not really had much luck.
    Number 2) is not easy to gauge without actually trying the camera.
    Number 1) is not that easy since there are not that many wi-fi enabled
    cameras.

    As to price I will say that the user wants it all for nothing but may
    go slightly higher for the right camera.

    Would be very grateful for any help.

    JimTheDim, Jul 14, 2005

  2. http://www.imaging-resource.com/PRODS/I700/I70A.HTM

    -James Nachtwey-