    http://www.guardian.co.uk/microsoft/Story/0,2763,1403652,00.html
    LISNews.com | Will the Google/libraries deal affect copyright ...
    http://www.lisnews.com/article.pl?sid=05/01/12/2133226

    lib, Feb 3, 2005

  2. lib

    lib Guest

    GOOGLE prepares comprehensive online library in effort to ...
    http://www.dailynorthwestern.com/vnews/display.v/ART/2005/02/03/4201c687a8e3d

    GOOGLE Quietly Moves into Domain Registrar Service
    http://www.crmbuyer.com/story/Google-Quietly-Moves-into-Domain-Registrar-Service-40250.html

    RESEARCH talk at library
    Lincoln Journal - Concord,MA,USA
    The Lincoln Public Library presents, "I've Got Google! ... No! Find
    out
    how librarians and "bricks-and-mortar" libraries can help with
    research
    projects and other ...
    http://www2.townonline.com/lincoln/artsLifestyle/view.bg?articleid=175960

    SEPARATING type, script