    GIVE ME FILM OR GIVE ME DEATH
    (Film has the best quality)

    DVD's SUCK !!!!

    l#vfgsgEg, Jul 14, 2005

  2. l#vfgsgEg

    Joshua Zyber Guest

    I vote death. Tell us where you live.

    Joshua Zyber, Jul 14, 2005

  3. yes, death to people who think that progressing technology sucks and
    think we should be stuck in the 'good ol days'

    James Shinevar, Jul 14, 2005
  4. l#vfgsgEg

    Bill Turner Guest

    I'll bet you really like your kerosene powered computer, don't you?

    Bill T

    Bill Turner, Jul 14, 2005
  5. l#vfgsgEg

    Lookingglass Guest

    I agree that the quality of film is light-years better than the picture
    quality of a monitor and a DVD... but for the convenience (not to mention
    the pocketbook) of the consumer, DVDs afford the "regular" guy a chance to
    collect some of these titles for his own personal use. Most people don't see
    the difference between film and video... I do, but I still collect DVDs. I
    started as a kid collecting Castle 8mm with a (get this!) battery operated
    projector... I had some forgettable cartoons and an Abbot and Costello
    film!!! DVDs are good for watching at home. Unfortunately, movie-going is
    NOT the same experience it was when I was a kid... WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY back in
    the '50s.

    dave........... www.Shemakhan.com

    Lookingglass, Jul 14, 2005