    run FULL DUPLEX. I see alot of collissions on that interface but do not
    see anything on GA0/1 - GA0/7

    thanks in advance.

    ZooOYork, Nov 2, 2005

  2. ZooOYork

    Merv Guest

    Merv, Nov 2, 2005

  3. ZooOYork

    ZooOYork Guest

    Would that decrease performance on the switches?

    ZooOYork, Nov 2, 2005
  4. ZooOYork

    ZooOYork, Nov 2, 2005
  5. ZooOYork

    Merv Guest

    Yes.

    You could try removing the redundant link to see if the switches will
    negioate to full-duplex.

    Merv, Nov 2, 2005
  6. ZooOYork

    ZooOYork Guest

    For the Switches on each of the Floors (2switches each floor).
    Is it recommended to just use point to point and not cascade the
    gigastack cards?

    ZooOYork, Nov 2, 2005
  7. ZooOYork

    Merv Guest

    for your floor switches, you would need to determine whether the level
    of collisions warrantes changing to point-to-point so that the
    gigastack llink runs in full-duplex mode

    Merv, Nov 2, 2005