    Northbridge: VIA 8601 Chipset, Southbridge: VT82C686A Chipset

    As always, thanks for your input
    - Bay0Wulf

    Bay0Wulf, Jan 29, 2004

  2. Bay0Wulf

    ICee Guest

    Here's the data sheet for the VIA C3 Samuel 2 CPU:
    http://216.239.41.104/search?q=cach...%20v%201.10.pdf+"via+samuel+2"&hl=en&ie=UTF-8

    TinyURL: http://tinyurl.com/2wbpu

    ICee, Jan 29, 2004

  3. Bay0Wulf

    HamMan Guest

    Theyre incredibly good value processors for internet terminals, basic word
    processing etc. dont even think about buying one for games though.

    they usally come hard-soldered into a motherboad, which costs around £35 (?)
    from eBuyer

    hamman

    HamMan, Jan 29, 2004