    0
    Hello,

    Please provide me the full details of Gigabyte GA-890GPA-UD3H (DDR3-1866MHz) Memory

    sachin_mishra, Mar 29, 2010

  2. sachin_mishra

    james.taylor

    Joined:
    Mar 23, 2010
    Messages:
    2
    Likes Received:
    0
    You can upgrade upto 8GB with 0MB non-removable base memory and 2 memory slots

    Machine name: Gigabyte GA-890GPA-UD3H Mainboard
    CPU options:
    - AMD Athlon II Processor
    - AMD Phenom II Processor
    Chipset: AMD 890GX Chipset
    HD Bus:
    Front Side Bus options:
    Memory Speed options: PC3-14900 DDR3-1866 240pin SDRAM DIMM

    Maybe this can help MemoryX

    james.taylor, Mar 29, 2010