    Rom that will allow me to image the drives?

    Thanks

    Brian

    Guest, Apr 14, 2004

  2. Guest

    Toolman Tim Guest

    Norton Ghost will. I haven't tried it myself, but I did read the docs about
    it.

    Toolman

    Toolman Tim, Apr 14, 2004

  3. Guest

    Unk Guest

    Make the Norton Ghost bootable floppy disk, then use the floppy to create a
    bootable CD. I used NTI CD/DVD Maker. I selected create "Data CD", copied
    the floppy's programs to the burn window, then checked the box, "Bootable
    CD". When I clicked burn, It asked me if I wanted to use the bootable floppy
    for the CD boot. I answered yes, and it only took a few minuter to create
    the CD. It booted just fine. Ghost started right up.

    Whatever burning software you use probably has similar options.

    Unk, Apr 14, 2004
  4. It will.

    What I did was backup my partition to a compressed ghost file on a
    second partition. I then followed http://www.nu2.nu/bootcd/ to create a
    bootable cd with the image, ghost.exe and a generic mouse driver.

    I'd reccommend testing it on a CD-RW to be sure you got it right.

    Jeroen Wijnands, Apr 14, 2004
  5. Guest

    Willard Guest

    I use PowerQuest's DriveImage7.0 "CopyDrive" program using Win2k..
    You can select whether to make the copied drive active or not, since you
    should not reboot with two active Win2K drives..

    Willard

    Willard, Apr 14, 2004
  6. Guest

    Tim Guest

    If you get the CD version of Drive Image 2002, the installation disk is
    bootable.

    Tim, Apr 14, 2004