    wireless networks in "Connect to a network."
    But these wireless networks still appear when a wireless device in the
    house searches for networks. How do I REALLY remove these networks?

    J Lunis, Jan 6, 2011

  2. J Lunis

    Char Jackson Guest

    You do it in your unspecified Netgear router.

    Char Jackson, Jan 6, 2011

  3. J Lunis

    Storm Aiden

    Joined:
    Feb 21, 2011
    Messages:
    3
    Likes Received:
    0
    The Ghost Network is the third episode of the first season of FRINGE. The episode first aired on September 23, 2008. Dead bodies of commuters are frozen inside a bus, like insects in amber. The investigation leads to a man who thinks he is being spoken to by the devil, but who is actually sensing transmissions in his head because of his participation in an experiment conducted years earlier, by Doctor Bishop
    At St. Anne's Cathedral, Boston. A man, Roy McComb, sits in a confessional. He is deeply troubled and speaks in a trembling voice. Roy tells the priest that the devil is speaking to him, sending him visions of horrible events, and his latest vision is about something terrible happening on a bus.
    On a Boston transit bus, a man in a business suit, Matthew Ziegler, gets on the bus and blends in with the other passengers. Moments later, he puts on a gasmask and releases a canister filled with smoke. While the other riders panic, Ziegler calmly grabs a backpack belonging to a female passenger.

    Storm Aiden, Feb 22, 2011