    Everything apart from a few icons, the mouse pointer and the video
    playback.
    thx in advance.

    maximus84, Apr 15, 2006

  2. Did the update of drivers go in okay? What do you show for "Display"
    under device manger? What card is it?

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Apr 15, 2006

  3. maximus84

    maximus84 Guest

    The card is a Mobility Radeon 7000 IGP. Yes the update went fine, but
    no difference so I reverted to the original driver.

    maximus84, Apr 15, 2006
  4. maximus84

    old man Guest

    If you had cross posted instead of multi posted I would have seen these
    replies and would'nt have bothered with a response

    old man, Apr 15, 2006