    see my computer from my wife's computer, but I am not able to access it from
    there either.

    Any Ideas?

    Guest, Jan 8, 2005

  2. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Hi "Some Guy". Believe it or not, I have just got the same message. I use
    Mcafee firewall and have now disabled it and the Windows XP Firewall thinking
    that was the problem. No luck. I know my network works because the info can
    be shared in one direction but not the other. I would appreciate it if you
    let me know how you fixed the problem. Good luck. Regards, Kevin.

    Guest, Jan 9, 2005

  3. Carey Holzman, Jan 9, 2005