    brute force technique?

    TIA & cheers

    Warwick

    Warwick, Oct 11, 2004

  2. Most of the PC company cases I have seen require undoing 4 screws before you
    can un-hinge the motherboard tray.

    Steve

    Stephen Williams, Oct 11, 2004

  3. Warwick

    J Guest

    two screws on the front side of the tray. three perhaps four
    thumbscrews on the rear of the case..

    J, Oct 11, 2004
  4. And it wasn't a PC Chips motherboard was it...hardly worth it with one of
    these.

    Patrick Dunford, Oct 11, 2004
  5. Warwick

    Harry Guest

    Look carefully at the case and plastic U bracket.

    You should be able to see why it isn't moving.

    When you wriggle it you should be able to see the point which is
    moving the least. That is where something must happen.

    Harry, Oct 11, 2004