    Ryan Guest

    I am interested in getting certified as a IT professional. I'm not sure
    where to start. Can someone give me a class/exam I should take as my first?

    Ryan, May 6, 2010

  2. Hi Ryan,

    Ryan wrote on 06.05.10
    in microsoft.public.cert.itpro.mcitp
    That depends on the certification you want to achieve. There is not "the"
    MCITP - there are a lot of different MCITP certificates you can get.

    The best location to start your research can be found at microsoft:
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/en/us/certification/view-by-
    technology.aspx

    So for example, if you want to become
    MCITP: Database Developer 2008
    you need:
    - Exam 70-433 (MCTS: SQL Server 2008 Database Development) and
    - Exam 70-451: PRO: Desining Database Solutions and Data Access Using
    Microsoft SQL Server 2008

    Just check the webpage given and inf you have any further questions. feel
    free to ask again - but please provide some more information what you want
    to get exactly (if possible).

    With kind regards,

    Konrad

    Konrad Neitzel, May 6, 2010