    loads fine.
    ARGHHHHH
    Sue Norman

    Susan Norman, Jul 13, 2003

  2. Susan Norman

    Paul - xxx Guest

    Susan Norman deftly scribbled:
    Make a boot floppy, Control Panel - Add/Remove programs - Startup Disk ...

    Boot with the floppy and when it gets to the command line (C:\>)

    type without quotes "sys c:\" enter ... ;)

    Reboot.

    Paul - xxx, Jul 13, 2003

  3. Susan Norman

    Paul - xxx Guest

    I apologise ..

    At the A: prompt, type sys c: ... ;)

    I just tried it on my Me system and it works from a standard Me boot floppy
    ... ;)

    Susan Norman deftly scribbled:

    Paul - xxx, Jul 13, 2003
  4. Susan Norman

    Susan Norman Guest

    Alrighty!! That was sucessful and it is booting up just fine...thank you so
    much!!!
    How are you on balancing checkbooks? I am tackling that next.
    Have a great Sunday.
    Sue

    Susan Norman, Jul 13, 2003
  5. You have to reinstal the window you want and that would get ride of windows
    XP

    MELAD MARJI SR, Jul 13, 2003
  6. Susan Norman

    Paul - xxx Guest

    When I win the Lottery is when my checkbook will balance, until then, or my
    house finally gets sold, we're potless .. ;)

    Glad it worked .. ;)

    Susan Norman deftly scribbled:

    Paul - xxx, Jul 14, 2003