    that the program associated with it is in use.

    Does anyone have any idea of how I can get rid of this adware program and
    its files?

    John Nichols, Dec 23, 2004

  2. John Nichols

    donnie Guest

    donnie, Dec 24, 2004

  3. John Nichols

    John Nichols Guest

    Thanks, donnie. I should have mentioned that I have already checked that
    out. The applet that they make available doesn't completely do the job, and
    registry keys they say to delete aren't where Symantec says they should be,
    so I've had little luck in getting them off my hard drive.

    John Nichols, Dec 24, 2004
  4. John Nichols

    Jim Watt Guest

    On Thu, 23 Dec 2004 21:27:48 GMT, "John Nichols"

    <snip>

    Having stopped using it for a while because it was not getting
    results, I revisited Adaware and found its been updated and goes
    pretty well and reaches the parts that Spybot misses.

    http://www.lavasoft.de

    Jim Watt, Dec 24, 2004