    Windows XP Guest

    Is there a way to get rid of that foolish nag screen ?
    I get it constantly. Its not like it helps anything.

    Windows XP, May 9, 2004

  2. Windows XP

    Bryan Guest

    Start / Run / type in - msconfig / Ok / Services tab / untick Error
    reporting services / Apply / Ok

    Bryan, May 9, 2004

  3. Windows XP

    doS Guest

    Change your name. you aren't worthy of the title.

    doS, May 9, 2004
  4. Alexander Rogge, May 10, 2004
  5. Windows XP

    Windows XP Guest

    I believe you shbould use spell check, your name must be duH.

    Windows XP, May 10, 2004
  6. Windows XP

    doS Guest

    shbould?
    HARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

    doS, May 10, 2004
  7. Windows XP

    °Mike° Guest

    If this is not you, or you don't have a valid email
    address at "thishouse.org", you should change your
    email munge, as you are causing spam to go to a
    valid domain. Instead of putting "org" at the end,
    place "invalid" there --

    whois -h whois.publicinterestregistry.net thishouse.org

    Results:
    Domain ID:D66948977-LROR
    Domain Name:THISHOUSE.ORG

    Created On:06-Mar-2001 21:09:41 UTC
    Last Updated On:09-Mar-2004 16:36:13 UTC
    Expiration Date:06-Mar-2005 21:09:41 UTC

    Registrant
    Name:Leo Walter
    Organization:ThisHouse.org
    Street1:634 Sand Ridge Rd.
    City:Hubert
    State/Province:NC
    Postal Code:28539
    Country:US
    Phone:+1.9103267787
    Email:

    Admin
    Name:Leo Walter
    Organization:ThisHouse.org
    Street1:634 Sand Ridge Rd.
    City:Hubert
    State/Province:NC
    Postal Code:28539
    Country:US
    Phone:+1.9103267787
    Email:

    Tech
    Name:Host Master
    Organization:Xeran Corp.
    Street1:1401 main st.
    Street2:Ste 850
    City:Columbia
    State/Province:SC
    Postal Code:29201
    Country:US
    Phone:+1.8032568444
    Email:

    Name Server:NS0.ITICOM.NET
    Name Server:NS1.ITICOM.NET

    ***************************************

    As for your problem, go to Control Panel / System / Advanced.
    Press 'Error Reporting' and check 'Disable error reporting'.

    °Mike°, May 10, 2004
  8. Windows XP

    Windows XP Guest

    Yes you SHBOULD !