    get a bunch of annoying cnn.com news story links pop up that I don't
    particularly care to clutter my screen.

    Will bookmark/save locally this time.

    Adrian - ProjectBlack.com, Apr 2, 2005

  2. Adrian - ProjectBlack.com

    Doug G Guest

    What browser are you using?

    Doug G, Apr 2, 2005

  3. Adrian - ProjectBlack.com

    ..brian.. Guest

    Create a userChrome.css file in the Chrome subfolder of your profile.
    Visit [http://www.mozilla.org/support/firefox/edit#css] for additional
    information about the userChrome.css file.

    /* Hide auto-complete in address bar */
    #PopupAutoComplete, .autocomplete-tree { visibility: hidden !important;
    display: none !important; }

    /* Remove arrow from Address bar */
    ..autocomplete-history-dropmarker { display: none !important; }

    ..brian.., Apr 2, 2005