    tough??

    Thanks in advance..

    Jeff

    Jeff Rush, Nov 5, 2003

  2. Jeff Rush

    Bigmaggot Guest

    If you've done the 70-216 you will pass easy!!

    Another Joke exam! Just take it.

    Andy

    Bigmaggot, Nov 5, 2003

  3. Jeff Rush

    plain Jane Guest

    Fairly easy but don't underestimate any exam. I got 50
    questions and they give me 150 min. I finished in 75 min.
    The question is not as wordy as 70-216 or as many network
    diagrams. Level of difficulty 6 out of 10. Passing score
    is 700. I don't know what is the max score! The key is
    know your material!

    plain Jane, Nov 6, 2003
  4. If you do this stuff in real life ( manage MS networks), you will piss
    through it.

    Karl \Johnno\ Gustaf, Nov 6, 2003
  5. But what if he has an enlarged prostate?

    --
    Fris "Not that I would know anything about that" beeĀ® MCNGP #13

    http://www.mcngp.tk
    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Nov 7, 2003