    short camera distance or long camera distance with some zoom, how to
    synchronise the projector with the handycam, etc ??????

    David

    Jittered, Jun 3, 2004

  2. Jittered

    Impmon Guest

    A professional shop is your only option as most camera aren't designed
    for 12 fps film. I asked the same question over at videohelp.com
    forum and got the same response.

    If you're too cheap, you could try one of these 2 things:
    Capture it anyway, manually edit out the video by deleting every blank
    frame, half frames and duplicate frame so you get one good frame each
    time and then change the video's fps to 12 so they play at correct
    speed.

    Or you could use scanner with transparency adapter and scan in
    individual frame and combine them to make a video.

    Professional shop is still the best choice.

    Impmon, Jun 3, 2004