    printed will be appreciated.
    Thanks
    Al

    Paddler, Aug 31, 2004

  2. How many of each image?

    to the American public."--Theodore Roosevelt, May 7, 1918

    Gregory Blank, Aug 31, 2004

  3. Paddler

    Paddler Guest

    I don't know yet. Still early in the thought process.
    Al

    Paddler, Sep 1, 2004
  4. Quantity effects price if your having them printed. Try Modern PostCard
    or another online printhouse for 4 color process. These places require
    you have a bit of working knowledge of desktop publishing or are will to
    pay someone to create the piece as file etc. You can supply them just
    the image and let them scan it if you just want off the counter....its
    four color process versus inkjet printing.

    Realistically you need to either provide more info
    as to what you ultimate market might be (what you intend to do with them)

    What the selling price point is intended to be. Are you selling them
    direct, via a card shop or trying to attract attention to get a
    publishing house to buy the rights etc.

    to the American public."--Theodore Roosevelt, May 7, 1918

    Gregory Blank, Sep 1, 2004