    CAN ANYONE HAVE IDEA ABOUT THIS, HOW TO DO??? I REALLY NEED IT VERY URGENTLY, CAN ANYONE SEND ME CODE FOR DOING THIS,
    I M REQUESTING U ALL PLZ HELP ME ABOUT THIS, PLZ CO-OPERATE ME,
    THANKS

    dotnet_smart, Jul 28, 2006

  2. dotnet_smart

    alpha1

    Joined:
    Jul 28, 2006
    Messages:
    10
    Likes Received:
    0
    Could you please discuss especifically what you did. Ive got an idea of what to do but i dont want to disregard you. thanks.

    i might be able to give you the code in assembly or c. need to know more about the design.

    Last edited: Jul 28, 2006
    alpha1, Jul 28, 2006

  3. dotnet_smart

    dotnet_smart

    Joined:
    Jul 25, 2006
    Messages:
    3
    Likes Received:
    0
    tell me what information u want to know from my side, something like its baudrate etc.?
    tell me clear so i will provide that all information u want, send me ur email.
    thank you

    dotnet_smart, Sep 17, 2006
  4. dotnet_smart

    kannan_be

    Joined:
    Sep 17, 2010
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    i want to get weight displaying in weigh scale, please post it in c/c++ language

    kannan_be, Sep 18, 2010
  5. dotnet_smart

    mbtryd

    Joined:
    Nov 10, 2010
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    i want to get weight displaying in weigh scale, please post it in VB language

    hello guys

    i need to display weigh scale data on VB Text box.
    Currently i am getting all characters. some help need make filter the unwanted characters. for example getting hyper terminal as WN00088KG really want only 88 in the VB text box. any one help me to solve this problem showing how to coding ? appreciated if some one help in this .thanks

    mbtryd, Nov 10, 2010