    All the contact links on the site aren't much help

    Thanks
    Matt

    Matt Cottam, Mar 1, 2008

  2. Matt Cottam

    John R Guest

    Call your regional service center (RSC). Have your test report on hand when
    you call.
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/support/worldsites.mspx

    John R

    John R, Mar 1, 2008

  3. I was having the same issue as you. Followed Matt advice and contacted them
    and I got in the email the access number.

    Thanks Matt for the advice.

    Ricardo Parraga
    A+, MCP, MCDST.

    Ricardo Parraga, Mar 15, 2008