    I tried maximising, then closing, rebooting, reopening, but then it just
    reopens so that its not taking up the full window, it's kinda like almost
    max, but not quite.

    Quiz Time, Aug 25, 2004

  2. Quiz Time

    Bob Guest

    Try resizing the window, then holding down the shift key and clicking File >
    Close. That usually does the trick.

    Bob, Aug 25, 2004

  3. Quiz Time

    Quiz Time Guest

    It worked, thanks!

    Quiz Time, Aug 25, 2004
  4. Quiz Time

    °Mike° Guest

    Right click on the shortcut, select 'Properties' and
    select to open 'Maximized'. Once that is done, close
    all instances of Internet Explorer except one. Open a new
    window, and close the original. Type (case sensitive) the
    following into the address bar (where XXX,XXX is your screen
    resolution), and press ENTER:

    javascript:moveTo(0,0);resizeTo(XXX,XXX)

    When the new window re-sizes, hold the CTRL key and close the
    window. New windows should now open at full size, with everything
    visible.

    Example, if your screen is set at 800 x 600:

    javascript:moveTo(0,0);resizeTo(800,600)

    On Wed, 25 Aug 2004 14:24:56 GMT, in
    <Yi1Xc.67$>
    Quiz Time scrawled:

    --