    id.. i request u people. kindly ignore this..

    Rajesh Katika
    Email id:

    pdevikareddy, Jun 29, 2007

  2. Have you run a virus scan? Seems like you may want to run one of the
    online virus checks.
    http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=online+virus&btnG=Google+Search

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Jun 29, 2007

  3. pdevikareddy

    samuel Guest

    wrote in

    " i request u people. kindly ignore this "

    good idea

    samuel, Jun 29, 2007
  4. pdevikareddy

    Aardvark Guest

    Okey dokey.

    --
    Registered Linux User 413057.
    Both Mandriva 2007.1 and Ubuntu 7.04

    the other English teams put together :)

    Aardvark, Jun 29, 2007
  5. AAAIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

    The Old Sourdough, Jun 29, 2007
  6. pdevikareddy

    pcbutts1 Guest

    Use Remove-it version 11, it's fast and free. It now has over 3500
    signatures to remove All variants of Virusburst, Spy Dawn, Spylock,and
    Antivermins. New Feature, Remove-it will now update your hosts file. This
    tool is designed to Specifically remove all variants. Scan time is about 2
    minutes. Designed for Windows 2000/XP only. Password is still required.
    First read this page http://www.pcbutts1.com/downloads then use the email
    link on the bottom of the page to receive the software.

    Check my feedback and see what others have said about it
    http://pcbutts1-therealtruth.blogspot.com/

    Feedback is very important to the development of Remove-it.
    Let me know how it works. Send feedback here
    http://pcbutts1-therealtruth.blogspot.com/

    pcbutts1, Jun 29, 2007
  7. pdevikareddy

    Leythos Guest

    To block reputable malware removal tools from your ability to use them.

    Learn more about this person by checking the links to his porn hosted on
    the same website he wants you do download from:

    http://www.webservertalk.com/message1907860.html

    Third post contains the links to the filth on his site - do you really
    want to trust someone that host PORN on their support site?

    --
    Leythos - (remove 999 to email me)

    and put on his website: http://www.webservertalk.com/message1907860.html
    3rd link shows what he's exposed to children (the link I've include does
    not directly display his filth). You can find the same information by
    googling for 'PCBUTTS1' and 'exposed to kids'.

    Leythos, Jun 29, 2007
  8. pdevikareddy

    Evan Platt Guest

    <SNIP>

    Did you not read a word the Google Group babbled?
    So.. do what he says. Ignore this.

    Evan Platt, Jun 29, 2007
  9. Did you read a word, he said he has "fun.exe".

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Jun 29, 2007