    the page for various reasons.

    Anyone have any experience with this service?

    TIA

    Pegleg, Dec 28, 2006

  2. Pegleg

    Bob Guest

    I have exactly the same problem. Any news on a solution?
    Bob

    Bob, Jan 4, 2007

  3. Pegleg

    Pegleg Guest

    Only way I got it to work was by using dns service from dyndns.org. Even
    with that the only access I've been able to get is that with the LinkSys
    page. Still trying to have a web service access the images.
    Trying "Earthcam" and "Camstreams".

    Pegleg, Jan 10, 2007