    something to explode *into*. And no, it's *not* in 3 dimensions. The
    universe we know *is* the explosion, strange as that sounds. There *is*
    no place you can point and say "that's where the big bang occured".

    chuckcar, Oct 21, 2010

  3. OldGringo38

    Buffalo Guest

    I dunno, I had my first big bang many years ago and I still remember
    'where'..
    Buffalo

    Buffalo, Oct 21, 2010
  4. OldGringo38

    Mike Yetto Guest

    Just where did you get your Doctorate in Theoretical Physics?

    Mike "or did you study cosmetology by mistake?" Yetto

    Mike Yetto, Oct 21, 2010
  5. OldGringo38

    Anyone Guest

    OldGringo38 wrote on 21-Oct-10 15:11 ... I'll disagree with the quote. Seems to me that more than a little of it
    -is- the stuff of Science Fiction, or artificial construct intended to
    make some other model look more believable.

    Anyone, Oct 21, 2010
  6. OldGringo38

    Anyone Guest

    chuckcar wrote on 21-Oct-10 15:36 ...
    That is your first error.

    Anyone, Oct 21, 2010
  7. OldGringo38

    chuckcar Guest

    No, not by mistake. I paid $400 for the term. You don't need to have a
    degree in physics to understand relativity either. Cripes, kids learn it
    in high school.

    chuckcar, Oct 22, 2010
  8. OldGringo38

    freemont Guest

    Is there anything you don't know?

    freemont, Oct 22, 2010
  9. OldGringo38

    OldGringo38 Guest

    Remember the Big Bang is still in its theory stage.

    OldGringo38, Oct 22, 2010
  10. OldGringo38

    OldGringo38 Guest

    LOL

    OldGringo38, Oct 22, 2010
  11. OldGringo38

    OldGringo38 Guest

    *Best Laugh Of The Day Award*

    OldGringo38, Oct 22, 2010
  12. OldGringo38

    OldGringo38 Guest

    Could Be

    OldGringo38, Oct 22, 2010
  13. Now THAT is funny!

    BinaryBillTheSailor, Oct 22, 2010
  14. That's because it already *EXPLODED*... you silly dumbass.

    HTH.

    --

    I AM Bucky Breeder, (*(^; and EVERYBODY knows
    that the "U" in "UFO" stands for "WTF"!

    "The bureaucratic mentality is the only constant in the universe."
    -- Dr. McCoy, Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home

    Repent! The end is near... Or, good luck if there's an apocalypse.

    (And some breath-freshening gum... just in case I run into any
    pretty white ladies who need some nurturing and survival guidance.)

    Bucky Breeder, Oct 22, 2010
  15. Heres a much better illustration of the dynamics involved in the rapid
    expansion of matter at all places at all times:
    http://www.physicsforums.com/archive/index.php/t-227493.html

    HTH

    /___/_/|_/\____/_//_/ \[email protected]_/ \__|\__|\____/\____\_\

    §ñühw¤£f, Oct 22, 2010
  16. OldGringo38

    Jordon Guest

    So's gravity.

    Jordon, Oct 22, 2010
  17. OldGringo38

    OldGringo38 Guest

    LOL <g>

    OldGringo38, Oct 22, 2010
  18. OldGringo38

    Aardvark Guest

    It seems to work, though.

    Aardvark, Oct 22, 2010
  19. OldGringo38

    Jordon Guest

    As a motorcycle rider, I know that quite well.

    Jordon, Oct 22, 2010
  20. OldGringo38

    chuckcar Guest

    No, physical evidence backs it up. That makes it a law.

    chuckcar, Oct 23, 2010