    =====
    Home page
    http://members.iinet.net.au/~barry.og

    Barry OGrady, Mar 23, 2006

  2. Barry OGrady

    Meat Plow Guest

    Does the card appear properly in the Device Manager? That message may be
    because the card isn't isapnp.

    Meat Plow, Mar 23, 2006

  3. Barry OGrady

    old man Guest

    old man, Mar 23, 2006
  4. Barry OGrady

    Barry OGrady Guest

    You are right. It is not pnp. I had to tell Windows XP to install the driver and set
    the resources manually. Having done that it is now working.

    Barry
    =====

    Barry OGrady, Mar 27, 2006