    of the program click cancel ect.." Why is this coming always up?
    How to stop it? Thanks Feri
    OS WindowsXP Pro.

    Feri, Mar 9, 2005

  2. Feri

    Toolman Tim Guest

    "Rundll32" is running a service and not releasing it when you tell Windows
    to shut down. You would have to find out what service/program it really is.
    Try turning off all programs you can before shutting down...in the task bar,
    right click on the icons and see if you have options for close or exit.
    Also, you can bring up the task manager (ctrl-alt-del) and shutting down
    programs in their as well. If you can figure out what program, check for
    updates.

    Toolman Tim, Mar 9, 2005