Getting 3 emails of same post on Incredimail

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Patti, Jan 30, 2006.

  1. Elizavita Chirkova wrote:

    Oh, I fully?

    Elizavita Chirkova, Jan 31, 2006

    Elizavita Chirkova, Jan 31, 2006

    Elizavita Chirkova, Jan 31, 2006

    Elizavita Chirkova, Jan 31, 2006

    Elizavita Chirkova, Jan 31, 2006

    Elizavita Chirkova, Jan 31, 2006

    Elizavita Chirkova, Jan 31, 2006
  8. Patti

    zarathustra Guest

    <AOL>
    MeE TOo!!!!1!
    </AOL>

    zarathustra, Feb 1, 2006
  9. Patti

    Patti Guest

    Beau, About this being "my post", you bet it is. Just as your
    "remarks" are yours.
    You must be incredibly bored, to make this even a part of your day.
    Insulting people is fun for you? Then, go for it. You would not
    believe how you come across in these posts. Have a good day!!!!

    Patti, Feb 6, 2006
  10. Oh, ok. Just to let you know then, I wasn't in "your post." I responded
    to "the thread you originated."

    How long have you been posting to Usenet?
    Do you think I am the first person to ever say that Incredimail is ..
    less than desirable? Read through some of the 29,500 results of:

    http://groups.google.com/groups?q=incredimail&qt_s=Search

    ...including this one from 2003, by someone else:

    <quote>
    Uninstall Incredimail and re-install (if you must install a piece
    of junk like Incredimail - it's just a 'bells and whistles', bloated
    piece of junk, that has all of the vulnerabilities of OE).
    </quote>

    ...and this one also from 2003:

    Yes.

    Are you sure the message really hangs Eudora? I've heard of messages
    from Incredimail taking several minutes to display. Some of them are
    incredibly laden with garbage html. Turning off the MS viewer and the
    options to allow executables in html and to automatically download html
    graphics prevents Eudora from trying to do the things in Incredimail
    messages that cause problems.
    </quote>

    Then before you leave, have a read of this page, please:
    http://safalra.com/special/googlegroupsreply/
    I am, thank you very much!!!!

    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Feb 6, 2006