    same emails for each Incrediamail I send? HELP appreciated.
    Thank you in advance,
    Patti Hawk

    Patti, Jan 30, 2006

  2. Patti wrote:

    Finally got everything going smoothly with IM but I am getting 3 of the
    What is the connection, do you suppose?

    Liza Smorgaborgsson, Jan 30, 2006

  3. Patti

    Evan Platt Guest

    Uninstall Incrudimail.

    Evan Platt, Jan 30, 2006

    That is interesting. Please continue.

    Liza Smorgaborgsson, Jan 30, 2006
  5. Do you think your recipients like receiving bloated email filled with KB
    after KB of animated smilies and huge background images?

    Suggest you uninstall Incredimail and use Plain Text for email.

    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Jan 30, 2006
  6. Patti

    Ian Moyce Guest

    Your anonymous??

    Ian Moyce, Jan 30, 2006
    What are your feelings now?

    Liza Smorgaborgsson, Jan 30, 2006
  8. Ian Moyce wrote:

    On 30/1/06 16:45, in article 1u8ulicftrzvp$.1pa33dgdm3szw$,
    Do you want my anonymous?

    Liza Smorgaborgsson, Jan 30, 2006
  9. "You're" would be the correct word.

    No, I'm a.nony.mous.
    Your point?

    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Jan 30, 2006
  10. Beauregard T. Shagnasty gibbered in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
    It keeps his hat from slipping down over his ears....

    The Old Sourdough, Jan 30, 2006

    Does this make you feel unhappy?

    Liza Smorgaborgsson, Jan 30, 2006
  12. The Old Sourdough wrote:

    Beauregard T. Shagnasty gibbered in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
    Tell me more about that.

    Liza Smorgaborgsson, Jan 30, 2006
  13. Patti

    Patti Guest

    If, and I mean if, this were any of your business, the people I send
    emails to I have already asked about Incredimail. If they have no
    problem with it, why do you? And what makes you think ANYONE would
    want your opinion, as meaningless as they are, included in a post for
    Help. If you did people any good it would be different, but your
    "help" is useless. Sooooo, if anyone without a smart mouth
    agenda,like ole Beau, has a little
    help for me, I would appreciate it. But it is people like you that
    make these groups have a bad reputation. Always has "knowledge about
    everything" and knows nothing.
    Beau, stay out of my posts, if you don't mind!
    Patti

    Patti, Jan 30, 2006
  14. Patti wrote:

    If, and I mean if, this were any of your business, the people I send
    Really, if?

    Elizavita Chirkova, Jan 30, 2006
    But what are the chances that?

    Elizavita Chirkova, Jan 30, 2006