    return to a full screen view.

    How do I get rid of the find function when I've
    finished with it?

    PaulB, Apr 16, 2005

  2. PaulB

    Roland Guest

    Use the close button to the left of the label 'Find:' on the find
    toolbar (the default Firefox theme has this red button on the find toolbar).
    --
    Regards,

    Roland de Ruiter
    ___ ___

    Roland, Apr 16, 2005

  3. PaulB

    PaulB Guest

    Thanks Roland,

    Wasn't a "huge" nagg, but I am so glad you told me how to get rid of
    that find-bar.

    Paul

    PaulB, Apr 16, 2005