    That's right you can actually get paid to play GOLF!!
    Just click on the above link to find out more and you could be on your way
    to enjoying a paid game of GOLF!

    golf wizard, Mar 30, 2005

  2. I'm too busy earning money on the GET PAID TO W*A*C*K*O*F*F , to bother with
    this excellent scheme, but I'm sure it's totally failsafe.

    **SS**

    secret squiddle, Mar 30, 2005

  3. golf wizard

    °Mike° Guest

    ....lose your internet account.

    Abuse reports to:

    Posting host:
    Spamvertised web page:

    °Mike°, Mar 30, 2005
  4. golf wizard

    golf wizard Guest

    hey dude no need for the nastiness, i am just trying to promote a business i
    am involved in to give my family a touch more money..

    golf wizard, Mar 31, 2005
  5. Since you apparently have clue at all, here's one for free. What you are
    doing is spamming. Spammers are hated creatures and will be swatted like
    the little shit-eating greenflies they are. "give my family a touch more
    money" is no excuse to be spamming. Try working a job instead of posting
    commercial shit to newsgroups.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Mar 31, 2005
  6. golf wizard

    Mara Guest

    Then you should find a better way to do it than spamming your site to this
    group. Spam is *not* welcome in 24HSHD. This might help:

    ftp://ftp.faqs.org/faqs/usenet/advertising/how-to/part1

    If you, personally, don't want to receive a slew of spam, I suggest you munge
    your e-mail address pronto, too.

    "It also wouldn't hurt you to find your shift key."

    Mara, Mar 31, 2005
  7. You are a spammer. It doesn't matter why you're spamming.

    Blinky the Shark, Mar 31, 2005
  8. golf wizard

    °Mike° Guest

    There was no nastiness. I was merely LARTing a spammer.
    Yes, that's you.
    Then pay for advertising, or find somewhere appropriate.
    Where have I heard THAT one before!

    °Mike°, Mar 31, 2005
  9. golf wizard

    tony wilson

    Joined:
    Mar 26, 2010
    Messages:
    2
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Florida
    You are being kinda harsh on the man aren't you?
    Golf Wizard...have you tried these methods? I recently got a pretty good book on the same subject. It is full of good info but I haven't put it into practice yet.
    Anybody have some reviews? This is the one I am reading and it is alot cheaper.
    gettingpaidtoplaygolf.com

    tony wilson, Mar 26, 2010
  10. golf wizard

    tony wilson

    Joined:
    Mar 26, 2010
    Messages:
    2
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Florida
    Oh man, I just noticed these comments are like 5 years old...sheesh

    tony wilson, Mar 26, 2010