    Daryl Bryant Guest

    LOL - Nice composition!
    Thank you. :cool:

    Daryl Bryant, Feb 10, 2007

  3. Annika1980

    Dave Guest

    Repeating yourself aren't you Bret? Or did I see that one when snooping
    around in one of your galleries?

    Dave

    PS - Great shot! Working on one of my own with my new guy Pyewacket, who
    is 4 months old and NEVER sits still.

    Dave, Feb 10, 2007
  4. Annika1980

    gpaleo Guest

    gpaleo, Feb 10, 2007
  5. Annika1980

    Annika1980 Guest

    Different cat.

    Annika1980, Feb 10, 2007
  6. Annika1980

    Matt Ion Guest

    It's that f/0.1 macro lens of Bret's... front element is about the size of a
    pizza plate :)

    Matt Ion, Feb 10, 2007