    You can redeem your discount coupon by using the following guidelines:

    1. Send an e-mail to webmaster @taimour.net which includes the following: your first name, last name, and the exam you are planning to take

    2. Your coupon number will be sent to you within 24 hours

    3. Register for the Thomson Prometric Passport Program at www.mctpassport.com

    4. Upon registering for your exam, provide your coupon number when prompted

    5. Test with Thomson Prometric before December 31, 2006.

    Reference: http://www.taimour.net

    Last edited: Oct 29, 2006
    taimour, Oct 29, 2006

  2. taimour

    taimour

    Joined:
    Oct 29, 2006
    Messages:
    2
    Likes Received:
    0
    This is real, many think I'm a lier!! Well, here is a list of 10 discount vouchers that you can use (1 voucher per exam)

    If you want your own, just follow the steps above.

    Vouchers
    MT03A9X0WM
    MT03A9YLPT
    MT03A9Z5QV