    Be SAFE. Be SMART. Download Firefox as your new FREE Internet Browser.

    Why be a second rate internet user with Microsoft Internet Explorer?

    Download Firefox here:

    Firefox, Mar 15, 2005

  2. Firefox

    Gordon Guest

    It's NOT "for free" it's for NOTHING. Either Firefox "is free" OR you
    can get it "for nothing". "For free" doesn't mean anything.

    Gordon, Mar 15, 2005

  3. Firefox

    Wizard Guest

    Gordon , wrote in message
    :
    He'd understand much betterer if you'd declared 'nufink'.

    Wizard, Mar 15, 2005
  4. Firefox

    Gordon Guest

    ;-)

    Gordon, Mar 15, 2005
  5. Firefox

    Mike Guest

    Yeah, your right their. I agree to - 'For Free' don't mean nothing.

    Mike, Mar 15, 2005
  6. Firefox

    Bob Guest

    damn,tech support and english lessons at the same time ,,what a world
    we live in.

    Bob, Mar 15, 2005
  7. Firefox

    °Mike° Guest

    "anything"

    °Mike°, Mar 15, 2005
  8. Firefox

    °Mike° Guest

    °Mike°, Mar 15, 2005
  9. Consider yourself lucky. In Wayoffistan, you'd have to *pay* for
    English lessons.

    Blinky the Shark, Mar 15, 2005

  10. Wrong. Free in Ugandan language means sex. "For free" means for sex. So
    get Firefox and you'll get sex in Uganda.

    Atlas Shrugged, Mar 17, 2005
  11. Firefox

    Gordon Guest

    Atlas Shrugged wrote:
    ||| It's NOT "for free" it's for NOTHING. Either Firefox "is free" OR
    ||| you can get it "for nothing". "For free" doesn't mean anything.
    || Wrong. Free in Ugandan language means sex. "For free" means for
    || sex. So get Firefox and you'll get sex in Uganda.

    ROTFLMAO!

    Gordon, Mar 17, 2005