Get chuffed

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by JaR, Jul 7, 2004.

  1. JaR

    JaR Guest

    poco wrote:

    Oh, I see, so you are just an a$$hole, then. All is clear now.

    s/try to forget/don't bother to remember
    Nobody has ever accused me of political correctness. You must be new here.

    How is that relevant?

    Right. If you say so.
    Yes, superior beings that the brits are. It is well known.

    What an ass. Thanks for playing.

    JaR

    JaR, Jul 9, 2004

  2. JaR

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    What's what's the the deal deal with with the the double double post post, ,
    there there, , JaR JaR??

    Ken Briscoe, Jul 9, 2004

  3. JaR

    JaR Guest

    I'm a klutz. What can I say.

    JaR, Jul 9, 2004
  4. JaR

    billyw Guest

    still prefer the driving one.. can't remember the song name, frankly who
    cares..

    did you know linda evangelista is from st cats

    billyw, Jul 9, 2004
  5. JaR

    billyw Guest

    inland who??/

    never heard of them

    billyw, Jul 9, 2004
  6. JaR

    JaR Guest

    JaR, Jul 9, 2004
  7. JaR

    billyw Guest

    haha.. haven't laughed so much in ages..
    funny all my letters come addressed muggins

    billyw, Jul 10, 2004
  8. JaR

    billyw Guest

    could i also bring to your attention the nationality of said adam smith
    (from where the letter was taken)

    billyw, Jul 10, 2004
  9. JaR

    Neil Guest

    no I live under a rock...pfffftttt...

    Neil, Jul 10, 2004
  10. JaR

    billyw Guest

    ah that rock...
    i'm sure i saw it when i was driving to fort earie..
    you really need to give it a lick of paint

    billyw, Jul 10, 2004
  11. JaR

    Neil Guest

    funny, haha PS it's Fort Erie...

    now on a side note did you know that Robbie Burns was from Scotland? Mary
    Queen of Scots? William Wallace...

    Neil, Jul 10, 2004
  12. JaR

    catwalker63 Guest

    A Scot with the name Smith. How odd.

    catwalker63, Jul 10, 2004
  13. JaR

    billyw Guest

    exactly.. you buggers are so stuck for famous folk that you claim a weird
    nosed model as a historical figure...
    that said.. there was a burd on much music circa '89..mmmmmmm always been a
    historical figure for me :)

    billyw, Jul 10, 2004
  14. JaR

    billyw Guest

    it's actually an english name....
    well sort of

    billyw, Jul 10, 2004
  15. JaR

    Neil Guest

    you mean like Dan Akroyd, Mike Myers, Jim Carey, Micheal J. Fox, Shania
    Twain, Rush (I know you've heard of them<VBEG>), every cast member of SCTV,
    James Cameron, Donald Sutherland, William Shatner, Meg and Jennifer Tilly,
    Ivan Reitman, Pam Anderson, Alinis Morissette, Leslie Neilsen...

    Oh, you meant from St. Catharines only - Rush (well Neil Peart), James
    Cameron, Dave Thomas...

    Neil, Jul 11, 2004
  16. JaR

    catwalker63 Guest

    I used to have the Bob and Doug Great White Album. I wonder if it's on CD .
    .. .

    catwalker63, Jul 11, 2004
  17. JaR

    Neil Guest

    Neil, Jul 11, 2004
  18. JaR

    TechGeekPro Guest

    You forgot Alex Trebek, Dave Foley, and Tom Green

    TechGeekPro, Jul 11, 2004
  19. JaR

    TechGeekPro Guest

    TechGeekPro, Jul 11, 2004