    TechGeekPro Guest

    Oh!... Oh, I'm sorry! This is ABUSE. No, no. You want 12A, next door.
    Stupid git...

    TechGeekPro, Jul 9, 2004

  2. JaR

    billyw Guest

    bleurgh... whiskey.. je deteste

    billyw, Jul 9, 2004

  3. JaR

    billyw Guest

    sung by morons

    billyw, Jul 9, 2004
  4. JaR

    billyw Guest

    now that's arguing

    billyw, Jul 9, 2004
  5. JaR

    billyw Guest

    nothing spoken in glasgow is english...

    so now you are agreeing that "gangsta's" (who are mainly under educated
    yanks) make it up as well..
    so the basis of all this was founded on dodgey information... that seems to
    be becoming a trait of your country :)

    billyw, Jul 9, 2004
  6. and people in grass houses shouldn't stow thrones.

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Jul 9, 2004
  7. JaR

    Neil Guest

    and people in glass houses should buy curtains...

    Neil, Jul 9, 2004
  8. JaR

    Neil Guest

    well not really "sung"...

    Neil, Jul 9, 2004
  9. JaR

    billyw Guest

    not if it's shania twain she shouldn't... mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

    billyw, Jul 9, 2004
  10. JaR

    billyw Guest

    fair point

    billyw, Jul 9, 2004
  11. JaR

    JaR Guest

    Oh, I see, so you are just an asshole, then. All is clear now.
    s/try to forget/don't bother to remember
    Nobody has ever accused me of political correctness. You must be new here.
    How is that relevant?
    Right. If you say so.
    Yes, superior beings that the brits are. It is well known.

    What an ass. Thanks for playing.

    JaR

    JaR, Jul 9, 2004
  12. JaR

    JaR Guest

    My contention was, that except for isolated enclaves, there was no
    country that spoke "English" including 'murrica.

    As far as the 'making it up' bit. C'mon. have you listened to
    yourselves? If you can't think of an epithet or a descriptive label,
    some silly sounding word suddenly just appears out of nowhere. It's like
    the MPFC sketch about the RAF pilot's banter that even his own mates
    couldn't understand. Monty Python poked fun at the very thing I am
    referring to 30 years ago.

    (Now *that* was arguing.)

    JaR

    JaR, Jul 9, 2004
  13. JaR

    nerd32768 Guest

    are you two every going to shut up~?!~?!~?!~?!~?!~?!~?!

    nerd32768, Jul 9, 2004
  14. JaR

    JaR Guest

    FOAD, puppy.

    JaR, Jul 9, 2004
  15. JaR

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    Odds are, that right this second, nerd is googling "FOAD meaning". If not,
    hint: nerd...google "FOAD meaning".

    Ken Briscoe, Jul 9, 2004
  16. JaR

    billyw Guest

    i'm sorry but you dont have enuff money to argue with me..

    billyw, Jul 9, 2004
  17. JaR

    billyw Guest

    look sonny..
    did your folks teach you proper manners..
    if you dont understand, and aren't sure whats going on.. listen and learn..

    otherwise shut the **** up

    this public information announcement was brought to you by the ministry of
    culture

    billyw, Jul 9, 2004
  18. JaR

    nerd32768 Guest

    why would i Google it? i already know that it means Fu<k if and die

    nerd32768, Jul 9, 2004
  19. JaR

    JaR Guest

    Have you raised your rates?

    Does Inland Revenue know this?

    JaR
    Dime Droppin' Thug

    JaR, Jul 9, 2004
  20. JaR

    Neil Guest

    NO! Not, only joking...

    (Great now I'll be fantasizing about _her_ all afternoon...)

    oh that outfit for that "I'm gonna getcha" video...
    SHWING!

    Neil, Jul 9, 2004