    ***YAWN***

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Aug 16, 2004

  2. Guest

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    lifes a bitch and then you marry one....

    Rowdy Yates, Aug 16, 2004

  3. Guest

    TechGeekPro Guest

    DateManager, TimeManager, and eWallet sure are useful too.

    TechGeekPro, Aug 17, 2004
  4. Guest

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    Weatherbug.

    Ken Briscoe, Aug 17, 2004
  5. Guest

    JaR Guest

    Well, if we're gonna really get into it, please don't pass up on on
    those kewl screensavers that are there for the taking. And when you find
    one of those way funny e-cards, send one or two to everybody you know
    that has e-mail.

    JaR
    Gator-aid Thug

    JaR, Aug 17, 2004
  6. Guest

    catwalker63 Guest

    Please stop. This thread is starting to give me nightmares.

    --
    Catwalker
    aka chffl srrg

    "I have a gun. It's loaded. Shut up."

    catwalker63, Aug 17, 2004
  7. Guest

    Neil Guest

    and here I thought you had nerve...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Aug 18, 2004
  8. Guest

    Neil Guest

    and always post your full e-mail address in newsgroups...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Aug 18, 2004
  9. Guest