    for geeks who are sad and on the newsgroup 24hrs. More
    then likely with no friends and overweight.

    Grow up ladies and get a life!!!

    Guest, Aug 13, 2004

  2. That is off-topic for this forum.

    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Aug 13, 2004

  3. Guest

    molsonexpert Guest

    Actually, as I've posted before, I'm not convinced the purpose of this forum
    is to answer technical questions. I have no idea the purpose, but after
    getting flamed the first time I posted here, I do know that to take this
    forum seriously is a big mistake. And if you want technical questions
    answered without smart-ass answers, go to another forum. I hang around W2k,
    access, sql and xp, and people asked the same stupid, anal, retarded and,
    yes, repetative questions, and nobody seems to care. Tra-la-la-la-la...

    steve.

    molsonexpert, Aug 13, 2004
  4. I don't care what they say about you... you're alright in my book.

    --
    Fris "For a Canadian" beeĀ®, MCNGP #13

    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
    http://www.mcngp.tk

    Certaholics

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Aug 13, 2004
  5. Guest

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    in not called "flaming". it's called "the love of the common man".

    maybe i should go over there and open up a "can-o-whoop-ass" for you.

    Rowdy Yates, Aug 13, 2004
  6. Guest

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    it's alright mama. it's alright for you.

    Rowdy Yates, Aug 13, 2004
  7. Fris

    Hey Fris, shouldn't you be moving inland???? or north???

    Keyboard Cowboy, Aug 13, 2004
  8. I'm as far inland (east/west-wise) as I can get right now. We may get
    evacuated soon, though.

    --
    Fris "Gators hate Hurricanes" beeĀ®, MCNGP #13

    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Aug 13, 2004
  9. Guest

    kpg Guest

    Thanks to your double hurricanes pulling air in from the north, over here in
    LA have beautiful cool dry (well, not as damp) air for the first day of
    school.

    FL - Hurricane magnet.

    kpg

    kpg, Aug 13, 2004
  10. I come here to get away from life. Lately life has been too demanding for me
    to come here often enough. Does anyone want my life? ...(I keep the $110K
    salary though!)

    Politician Spock, Aug 13, 2004
  11. Yes i am talking about sad individuals like, just to
    don't forget me, you miserable sh*t.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Aug 13, 2004
  12. Guest

    JaR Guest

    Being as I also have the anonimii plonked, I didn't see the OP. However,
    let it be known that I resent being left out of said post.

    JaR
    Slighted Thug

    JaR, Aug 13, 2004
  13. Guest

    Doom Guest

    DAMMIT why don't I ever get included in these? I gotta post more.

    Doom, Aug 13, 2004
  14. Guest

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    this is only day 2 of my MCNGP exisitence and already i am a star!

    Rowdy Yates, Aug 13, 2004
  15. Guest

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    here. lets trade. you can do what i do, train incompetents to do my job so
    they can get rid of me.

    :-(

    Rowdy Yates, Aug 13, 2004
  16. Guest

    TechGeekPro Guest

    I'm not sad but I am pathetic. The pathetic thing is that I am even bothering
    to reply to this post. But hey, I'm feeling "chipper" today.
    Or that Anonymous" prick.
    Actually, the whole purpose of *this* group is to discuss the MCSE. If you
    want answers to "technical questions" microsoft.public.technet is over there.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------->
    Since most of us here have already achieved the MCSE or are working toward
    it, this group has become more of a diversion than anything else. Get over
    it.
    If that would be like your life, I'll pass. I don't like being in the dark
    and I can't stand the smell of sh1t.

    TechGeekPro, Aug 13, 2004
  17. Guest

    TechGeekPro Guest

    Yes, it was a proud day in my usenet life indeed.

    TechGeekPro, Aug 13, 2004
  18. Guest

    TechGeekPro Guest

    <singing>
    Nah, Nah, Nah, Nah, Nah, Nah!
    </singing>

    #7 this month so far. And I've been spending most of my time working on the
    "super sekrit" Web site. What's *your* excuse?

    TechGeekPro, Aug 13, 2004
  19. Guest

    Doom Guest

    Well, I started out pretty strong this month but took that week off from
    work. Damn Sturgis rally messed up my stats.

    Doom, Aug 13, 2004
  20. Guest

    nerd32768 Guest

    Thanks to your double hurricanes pulling air in from the north, over here
    in
    Same here in Texas. The cold front is keeping the highs below 100
    degrees(Fahrenheit)

    nerd32768, Aug 13, 2004