    No guts. Wimps. Cowards.
    And he had the patience to count the bloody posts.
    Maybe he really wants in, but can't get in?

    Darth 2000, Apr 16, 2004

  2. showie

    Consultant Guest

    Consultant, Apr 16, 2004

  3. showie

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    No. But BMW does. My dad's probly going to buy a 1982 BMW something-or-other
    this weekend, as a matter of fact. It's a touring bike - kept in immaculate
    condition by a guy he works with. Low miles, too. Can't wait for him to buy
    it so I can take it out for a ride. ;)

    Ken Briscoe, Apr 16, 2004
  4. showie

    Neil Guest

    no but they make a loveyly bus...

    Neil, Apr 16, 2004
  5. showie

    Julian Guest

    European Cars????
    [email protected]
    there are only 3 cars that deserve the attention in europe, and those are
    Audi and renault for gas engines, and Peugeot with the best ever diesel
    engine

    AUDI - Audi A4

    "Put a 4.2 litre V8, with 253kW/344PS and 410Nm of torque, into a compact
    saloon body such as the S4 and the result is extraordinary performance. 100
    km/h (62mph) comes up in just 5.6 seconds. 200km/h - around 124mph - takes
    an even more impressive 20.6 seconds. But the S4 Saloon is far more than a
    straight-line supercar. The levels of grip, traction and control afforded by
    the specially-developed suspension, quattro permanent four-wheel-drive and
    massive 17" front brake discs makes the performance accessible at all times
    and in all conditions. S4 delivers power you can control. "
    http://www.audi.co.uk/newcars/gallery.jsp?section=/models/a4/s4saloon

    Renault - renault Laguna

    http://www.renault.com/gb/produits/laguna2.htm

    Peugeot - Peugeot 407

    http://www.peugeot-avenue.com/modeles/particulieres/407_v2/en/

    that's it - end of story

    Julian, Apr 18, 2004
  6. showie

    JaR Guest

    Julian opined, On 4/18/04 3:33 AM:
    PEUGEOT!!! Did you actually say PEUGEOT???

    OIC! You wre making the little joke! OK then.

    JaR
    Auto Thug

    JaR, Apr 19, 2004