Germans?

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by showie, Apr 15, 2004.

  1. showie

    JaR Guest

    Darth 2000 opined, On 4/15/04 10:08 AM:
    Bratwurst! Don't tell me that this culinary gem is missing from menus in Oz!

    You poor sods!

    JaR
    Sympathetic Thug

    JaR, Apr 15, 2004

  2. showie

    Jtyc Guest

    and gay men drive the cabriolet, just ask jtyc

    It's true.

    Jtyc, Apr 15, 2004

  3. showie

    Jtyc Guest

    A hillbilly, cousin-fscking redneck. why do you ask, Jtyc?

    uh... no reason really... just... curious...

    Jtyc, Apr 15, 2004
  4. showie

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    Two travesties in one sentence.

    Ken Briscoe, Apr 15, 2004
  5. showie

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    ROFLMAO! VW's are nice, reliable, good looking cars, but they can't compare,
    my man. Not at all.

    Ken Briscoe, Apr 15, 2004
  6. showie

    JaR Guest

    JaR, Apr 15, 2004
  7. showie

    pittspeed Guest

    they do if you're drag racing.... :p

    regardless i'll take an m5 please.

    pittspeed, Apr 15, 2004
  8. showie

    Consultant Guest

  9. showie

    Consultant Guest

    Consultant, Apr 15, 2004
  10. showie

    Jtyc Guest

  11. showie

    JaR Guest

    JaR, Apr 15, 2004
  12. showie

    AT Guest

    You like those? I have one.

    AT

    AT, Apr 15, 2004
  13. showie

    Guest Guest

    55 Loser Posts by MCNGP Bacterium !!

    Guest, Apr 15, 2004
  14. showie

    Jtyc Guest

    That's not arrogant enough. I prefer to drive something that gets about
    7

    That depends on what we are talking about here.

    Jtyc, Apr 15, 2004
  15. showie

    AT Guest

    The one's that get 7 miles a gallon! My truck does! :)

    AT

    AT, Apr 15, 2004
  16. showie

    Darth 2000 Guest