    Consultant Guest

    HA HA HA
    guess who is humpin his cousin?

    Consultant, Apr 15, 2004

  2. showie

    Darth 2000 Guest

    Need $1 Million AUD to get one here :(

    Darth 2000, Apr 15, 2004

  3. showie

    Darth 2000 Guest

    Not arrogant enough?
    How about a Golf VR6 Turbo 4WD?

    Darth 2000, Apr 15, 2004
  4. showie

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    soccer mom's drive the vw station wagons. tis' true. i watch 'em all the
    time.

    ;-)

    Rowdy Yates, Apr 15, 2004
  5. showie

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    what type of person drives a russian "lada". now thats a car.

    Rowdy Yates, Apr 15, 2004
  6. showie

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    why you make fun of my car?

    Rowdy Yates, Apr 15, 2004
  7. showie

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    leave cousin betty out of this.

    Rowdy Yates, Apr 15, 2004
  8. showie

    Darth 2000 Guest

    What are you doing watching soccer moms?

    Darth 2000, Apr 15, 2004
  9. showie

    Darth 2000 Guest

    A mate of mine had one of them. we used to hassle him about the rear heated
    window. We asked if it was there to keep your hands warm as u pushed the
    car.

    Darth 2000, Apr 15, 2004
  10. showie

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    they're hot.

    Rowdy Yates, Apr 15, 2004
  11. showie

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    there this guy in hickville that collects them and has them all parked in
    front of his house. been know to generate lots of laughs.

    Rowdy Yates, Apr 15, 2004
  12. showie

    Darth 2000 Guest

    yeah, that's all it'll generate.
    Want to tripple the value of a Lada? Fill it with gas!

    Darth 2000, Apr 15, 2004
  13. showie

    Darth 2000 Guest

    yeah...true...
    pitty they're already taken huh?
    Ol' Darthy needs a good spanking now and then.
    (They're probably all a lot older than me)

    Darth 2000, Apr 15, 2004
  14. showie

    JaR Guest

    Darth 2000 opined, On 4/15/04 7:44 AM:
    Wait a minute! What about bratwurst? And lager beer? And brats cooked in
    lager?

    JaR
    Deutches Thug

    JaR, Apr 15, 2004