Germans?

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by showie, Apr 15, 2004.

  1. showie

    showie Guest

    showie, Apr 15, 2004

  2. showie

    Darth 2000 Guest

    I only thanks the germans for one thing...
    Mercedes Benz.
    And I wish THEY had had built my Death Star.

    Darth 2000, Apr 15, 2004

  3. showie

    Consultant Guest

    what year/model?

    Consultant, Apr 15, 2004
  4. showie

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    Mercedes Poopy. Give me a BMW any day. Although, I wouldn't turn down a free
    Benz, I'll say that much. But I wouldn't go spend my money on one. Assuming
    I had an extra 50 grand laying around, that is.

    Ken Briscoe, Apr 15, 2004
  5. showie

    Jtyc Guest

    I only thanks the germans for one thing...
    Hey sucka, if it wasn't for the Germans, we never would have had the Dark
    Ages...

    I think a modicum of gratitude is in order.

    Jtyc, Apr 15, 2004
  6. showie

    Consultant Guest

    Consultant, Apr 15, 2004
  7. showie

    pittspeed Guest

    pittspeed, Apr 15, 2004
  8. showie

    Jtyc Guest

    just drive a vw ;)

    That's not arrogant enough. I prefer to drive something that gets about 7
    miles to the gallon.

    Jtyc, Apr 15, 2004
  9. showie

    Consultant Guest

    sure, if you are a chick, or gay

    Consultant, Apr 15, 2004
  10. showie

    Kat Guest

    I resent that. Chicks do NOT drive VW. I wouldn't be caught dead in a
    bug. I'm more a high end BMW kinda girl. Convertible, that is. Color
    negotiable.

    Kat, Apr 15, 2004
  11. showie

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    Chicks drive Jettas. White or silver. New moms, with kids 6 and under, drive
    the new Bugs - white or orange. Then they go for the minivan, when the
    second child is born or the mom needs to drive the Little League team to the
    Dairy Queen after the game. Middle aged men drive the old Bugs, becuase they
    were cool 25 years ago. And tightwad executive-types or rich kids in (or
    just out of) college drive Passats, because Jettas are too wimpy.

    Ken Briscoe, Apr 15, 2004
  12. showie

    Consultant Guest

    and gay men drive the cabriolet, just ask jtyc

    Consultant, Apr 15, 2004
  13. showie

    Jtyc Guest

    Which type of person drives an old Chevy crew cab dually with big ole' gas
    guzzling 454 engine?

    Jtyc, Apr 15, 2004
  14. showie

    Darth 2000 Guest

    1992 190E with the 2.6L
    *~DROOL~*

    120kW (160hp) for a car weighing in at 1100kg (2400lb) is pretty damn good
    for a car of that age!

    Darth 2000, Apr 15, 2004
  15. showie

    Darth 2000 Guest

    I KNEW this would sparked a MB/BMW debate.
    Happens every time with my sisters & me.
    /me sits back and watches the fireworks.

    Darth 2000, Apr 15, 2004
  16. showie

    Consultant Guest

    nice
    but my vfr would smoke it

    Consultant, Apr 15, 2004
  17. showie

    Consultant Guest

    mr. man?

    Consultant, Apr 15, 2004
  18. showie

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    A hillbilly, cousin-fscking redneck. why do you ask, Jtyc?

    Ken Briscoe, Apr 15, 2004
  19. showie

    Darth 2000 Guest

    50G?? You can only buy an A Class with that in Australia.
    I'm dreaming of the SL 55! $375K well spent in my books!
    But I'll settle for the SL 500 at $300K

    Darth 2000, Apr 15, 2004
  20. showie

    Darth 2000 Guest