    english... what's wrong? what error did i make?

    regards

    Arno

    Guest, Apr 20, 2006

  2. Have you checked the Regional and Language Options (Control Panel), to see
    if all your settings > click the Languages (tab) > click Details > under
    Default input language > click in the list box and select German. You should
    also have an option the Add additional Installed services for German, and
    enable the Language Bar.
    Andre
    Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com
    http://spaces.msn.com/members/adacosta

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Apr 20, 2006