    I have been reading this group with great interest for months and it is time to
    say that George has slowly but surely convinced me that Foveon is the better
    technology.

    9xray, May 29, 2004

  2. I've been here for five minutes and can say with some authority you're a
    worthless shill.

    Brian C. Baird, May 29, 2004

  3. 9xray

    Mark B. Guest

    Try again, George.

    Mark B., May 29, 2004
  4. 9xray

    Guest Guest

    It's spelled whining ;)
    ^

    Guest, May 29, 2004
  5. 9xray

    Lionel Guest

    <shrug>
    If you're so incredibly stupid as to believe the Preddiot's gibberish,
    then you *deserve* an SD9.

    Lionel, May 29, 2004
  6. 9xray

    Mark M Guest

    Then by all means...go ahead and buy a unit.

    Sigma will LOVE you, as your purchase will likely DOUBLE their current
    market share...

    Mark M, May 29, 2004
  7. 9xray

    Tony Spadaro Guest

    Tony Spadaro, May 29, 2004
  8. 9xray

    Crownfield Guest

    buy it and get the camera value that you as a consumer deserve.

    Crownfield, May 29, 2004
  9. 9xray

    Alan D-W Guest

    Enjoy your weekend out in the community. Is it Sunday night you have to
    report back to the home?

    Alan D-W, May 29, 2004
  10. 9xray

    YoYo Guest

    Do you know how to take pictures??

    You obviously don't know much about cameras.

    :+(

    YoYo, May 29, 2004
  11. Glad to help. Most people have no idea Bayer Megapixels are
    monochrome as rated, while Foveon MPs are full color.

    Georgette Preddy, May 29, 2004
  12. 9xray

    dylan Guest

    9xray will probably believe you, he's obviously believed the rest of your
    rubbish unlike the majority of us.

    dylan, May 29, 2004
  13. 9xray

    Mike Guest

    Has it not ocurred to any of you that George is just playing with you? He
    must just laugh his socks off when he sees the 'sheep' come out to play
    again.

    Reading these posts is better sport than big game fishing, although the
    principle remains the same, you just can't get off the hook.....

    Amused

    Mike

    Mike, May 29, 2004
  14. 9xray

    Paul Howland Guest

    Best thing I ever did was add Preddy to my kill file. Bliss.

    Paul Howland, May 29, 2004
  15. The person posting under the name of George or Georgette Preddy (and
    other pseudonyms) has an ungrounded but zealous faith that current
    implementation of the Foveon chip is superior to all other chip
    technologies. He will cite portions of reviews to ostensibly support his
    claims, and will repeat, ad naseum, complete lines of out-of-context
    material, as well as manufacturing some pure bull manure.

    Moreover, "Mr." "Preddy" has claimed to be a photographer (pro!), but
    cannot bring himself to post a single picture with EXIF info that he
    shot himself, in spite of repeated requests and challenges to do so.

    Apparently he loathes anything related to Canon and loves everything
    about Sigma cameras and lenses. His "claims" may be ignored, and he is
    doing Sigma, and anyone related to the Foveon chip, no good at all by
    arousing ire, increasing the N/S ratio, and generally spamming this
    newsgroup.

    John McWilliams, May 29, 2004
  16. 9xray

    Lionel Guest

    Kibo informs me that (Georgette Preddy)
    stated that:
    You know what they say about people who talk to themselves, Preddiot.

    BTW, where are those photos you lied about having sold?

    Lionel, May 29, 2004
  17. 9xray

    Alan D-W Guest

    time > to say that George has slowly but surely convinced me that Foveon is
    the
    George knows what it's talking about.
    Here's an example of what the Preddy/Sigma combination is capable of:
    http://www.pbase.com/image/29304545

    Hahaha.

    Alan D-W, May 29, 2004
  18. 9xray

    dylan Guest

    Is he ?.

    Baaaaaahhhh

    Laughing :)

    Dylan

    dylan, May 29, 2004
  19. 9xray

    Alan Browne Guest

    Your village misses you.

    Alan Browne, May 29, 2004
  20. I agree. The idea of three sensors per pixel is better. Unfortunately, the
    problem is in the execution. Foveon has failed to execute with their X3
    sensor. When they come out with a 6Mp or 10Mp sensor, with three sensors per
    pixel, and they fix the noise and color contamination issues, they will
    indeed be better. But I don't believe that this is going to occur.

    Steven M. Scharf, May 29, 2004