    <B>OR DO A SEARCH UNDER 'SELLER' - TYPE IN "SUNNYDEALS4U"

    Thanks and this is a win-win situation so do take a look at our
    genuine offer. WE ARE ALSO A VERIFIED PAYPAL SELLER!

    joanna mckenzie, Jan 23, 2004

  2. joanna mckenzie

    AvengerĀ© Guest

    Yeah, so's this

    Post your commercial spam somewhere else, it's not wanted here.

    Put the CAT out to reply

    The Screamer!!!

    Abit NF7-S Ver 2.0, XP3200 400FSB CPU at 2.4 Ghz, 512 MB Corsair TwinX PC 3200 Low Latency
    (Dual Channel)DDR, Radeon 9800Pro, Asetek Waterchill Water Cooling (on CPU, Chipset &
    GPU), Antec AMG 1000 case, 120 GB WD 10,000 RPM SATA Drive.

    AvengerĀ©, Jan 23, 2004