    (removing the obvious) with the cert(s) you are interested in and I'll give
    you the relevent details on pricing etc.

    Thanks.

    Brunnen-G, Feb 24, 2005

  2. Brunnen-G

    CBIC Guest

    I'm not sure if you're a troll or a spammer but either way you are an
    asshole. You suck. FOAD

    CBIC, Feb 24, 2005

  3. Brunnen-G

    Briscobar Guest

    In
    You're none too bright, are you? You munged your email addy in the post, but
    not where you should have munged it. You're quite a fool. I was going to
    influx of spam and swen should be punishment enough, you spamming assfukcer.

    HTH, HAD.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Briscobar AT gmail DOT com

    nerd32768 looks up porn on the internet all day. Then he visits
    www.mcngp.com.

    Briscobar, Feb 24, 2005
  4. No need to, I already forwarded it to

    Wouldn't it be ironic if MS got lots of Swen because of my posting their
    e-mail addy, too?

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Feb 24, 2005
  5. Brunnen-G

    jc Guest

    What an ass munch, only losers would by this crap.

    jc, Feb 24, 2005