    Da, spaceba. We haven't had anyone quite as amusing as you to torment in a
    long time.

    JaR

    JaR, Nov 14, 2003

  2. Shame on you guys. I've opposed to just one assh0le and 3 of you are here
    against me. Oh boy, I've missed the door it's not the tech support, it's
    probably some fegg0t brotherhood. I should stick my ass to the wall cause
    someone can nail me from behind.
    Sorry guys I am strait.

    Davor Dzorlev, Nov 14, 2003

  3. You think I'm Russian? Don't think that you are so smart just because you
    are a cowboy.

    Davor Dzorlev, Nov 14, 2003
  4. mcglinchey

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    Shame on you guys. I've opposed to just one assh0le and 3 of you are here
    I haven't taken a poll, but I imagine that it's more than 3, buddy.
    You forgot the lovely ladies.
    And there's no zero in "faggot." Or "e."
    Hey watch out! Sucker. You just backed into the doorknob. Straight, what?

    Ken Briscoe, Nov 14, 2003
  5. There's more than three of us. Count again.

    --
    Fris "How to attract flames and irritate people" bee® MCNGP #13

    http://www.mcngp.tk
    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Nov 14, 2003
  6. mcglinchey

    Consultant Guest

    ukrainine

    Consultant, Nov 14, 2003
  7. mcglinchey

    Jtyc Guest

    You think I'm Russian?

    Got to be Slavic... I'm going to guess... Yugoslavian! well..
    formerly.... Macedonia?

    Jtyc, Nov 14, 2003
  8. Hey, I though you told you'll only watching, but it is pleasure to know that
    you are not only voyeur. Like Frisbee say: "You sound bitter. Are you
    bitter?" By the way, thanks for always correcting me, I feel more
    comfortable that you understand me and try to help me.

    Davor Dzorlev, Nov 14, 2003
  9. mcglinchey

    JaR Guest

    Yee-Hawwww!!! Git along lil' doggie!
    Ukrainian, Russian, WGAF.

    JaR

    JaR, Nov 14, 2003
  10. Why? Is my English so bad?

    Davor Dzorlev, Nov 14, 2003
  11. mcglinchey

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    Hey, I though you told you'll only watching, but it is pleasure to know
    that
    "Hey, I thoughT you told ME you'll only BE watching, but it is A pleasure
    to know that you are not THE only voyeur."

    Is this what you meant? If so, you're wrong. I never told you I'd be
    watching. I just happened to see you ram yourself up against the doorknob

    Confucious say: Man who wake up with itchy bum, wake up with stinky finger.

    By the way, thanks for always correcting me, I feel more
    Yes, I am trying to help you. I am on your side. Not these awful "MCNGP"
    clowns. Who the hell do they think they are?
    What kind of name is "Frisbee®" anyways? Or "Consultant"? How frigging
    generic. Those guys are fools. Sad, pathetic fools. It's you and me, buddy.
    Us against the world. I'm on your side - I got your back.

    Ken Briscoe, Nov 14, 2003
  12. mcglinchey

    JaR Guest

    *Anybody got any popcorn?*

    JaR, Nov 14, 2003
  13. I haven't eaten any popcorn since Orville Reddenbacher died.

    --
    Fris "His son is just way too hip for me" bee® MCNGP #13

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Nov 14, 2003
  14. That's because the assh0le you chose to appose was right. Perhaps if you
    would chose to oppose assh0les that are wrong, you wouldn't feel so lonely.

    --
    Politician Spock
    MCSA, CCEA, MCNGP #15

    Politician Spock, Nov 14, 2003
  15. mcglinchey

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    *Anybody got any popcorn?*

    Indeed, this is the best flamewar I've seen here in a while. I'm not so
    bored at work anymore...

    Ken Briscoe, Nov 14, 2003
  16. mcglinchey

    Jtyc Guest

    Why? Is my English so bad?

    No. Your name gives it away.

    Jtyc, Nov 14, 2003
  17. mcglinchey

    JaR Guest

    Was a slow day here, too. Only thing missing is a cold beer, but I don't get
    off 'till 6 :p

    JaR
    MCNGP#............................42

    JaR, Nov 14, 2003
  18. Guys/Girls, it was pleasure chatting with you, but now I must to go out
    (It's a Friday night). I have to sweeten my bitterness (I don't know how to
    say it else - Ken Briscoe, correct me if I'm wrong). Have a nice weekend and
    peace to all...

    Davor Dzorlev, Nov 14, 2003
  19. mcglinchey

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    Guys/Girls, it was pleasure chatting with you, but now I must to go out
    Aw man. This guy was the life of the party. Well, I'm going to continue
    anyways:

    I think by "go out", he means "pet his cat."

    Did he take me seriously when I said I was on his side, or am I letting a
    Commie out-sarcasm me here?

    Dzorlok, I think your bitterness is pretty sweet just the way it is. Enjoy
    your weekend. Tell your cat I said hi.

    Ken Briscoe, Nov 14, 2003
  20. mcglinchey

    JaR Guest